Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic
5 days left
- Full Time
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source an Senior Aircraft Mechanic on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in the London Airports area.
A clean driving license is a must as this role will involve travel within the UK.
As Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic you will take direct responsibility for the supervision of personnel on day shift.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Carrying out maintenance tasks, ensuring all relevant paperwork is correctly filled in.
• Ensuring good housekeeping within the hangar environment and associated workshops.
• Ensuring all activities are carried out in accordance with relevant company and Health and Safety procedures.
• Ensure that all personnel under their control are properly directed, have comprehensive work instructions, and adequately briefed on each activity and understand and work to the quality system as defined in the company MOE.
• The organisation and control of labour within your area of responsibility
• The raising of work cards and requisitions as required
• Ensuring company Vehicles, Tooling and Equipment are kept in good condition.
• Constantly seek improvement in all activities to maximise productivity and minimise cost.
• Communicating the progress of inputs/projects on a daily basis by written reports and daily meetings
• Any other duties as may be required by the Company
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Previous supervisory experience within Aircraft Maintenance Facility
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Rachel Fry in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Corporate Aircraft Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly