Director of Cargo Sales (South East Asia Region)
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Director of Cargo Sales (South East Asia Region) on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing and Sales you will be responsible for the implementation of the cargo sales, distribution and marketing strategies and the commercial direction of cargo sales outlets across the airlines South East Asian network.
• To achieve and exceed mutually agreed revenue and uplift targets
• To enhance processes and procedures to deliver departmental efficiencies
• To develop and project manage initiatives which enhance the competitive position of the airline within the cargo environment
• To optimize distribution and partnership to maximize revenue opportunities
• University degree (or equivalent) in a related field
• Minimum 7 years’ experience within the aviation, freight forwarder or logistics industry, of which 5 years should be in a multi-cultural environment
• Extensive knowledge of the cargo and freight forwarding industry, including sales, distribution, operations, and mandatory training.
• Ability to plan and manage annual revenue, cost, capex and manpower budgets
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.