AeroProfessional are excited to be recruiting for one of our well-known clients who currently have a great opportunity available and are looking for experienced Aviation Business Implementation Consultants who are willing to travel worldwide to fulfil the requirement of their role.
This role will involve such things as installation of client software at customer sites as required, evaluation of customer processes and procedures and analysis to provide best fit to the clients product and management of the installation process
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, travel and receive a highly competitive remuneration package! Our client is particularly interested in candidates from the following areas in aviation: technical records and engineering.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
- Comprehensive knowledge of aircraft maintenance processes and understanding of current EASA airworthiness regulations advantageous
- Good communication and project management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Previous experience of MRO IT systems
- Good MS Office skills and basic working knowledge of MS SQL
- Second European language advantageous
Apply for Business/Implementation Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly