Nok Air Dash 8 Q400 TRI
Dash 8 Q400 TRI Required!
We are delighted to inform you that CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting for experienced Dash 8 Q400 TRI’s on behalf of our client, Nok Air.
Please find attached to this mail, the outlined Terms and Conditions along with the relevant application forms required for this position based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Base of operation: Bangkok, Thailand.
Duration: 1 Year (Renewable).
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements in order to apply:
5,000 hours total time1,000 PIC hours on the Dash 8 Q400 & 500 hours on Q400 as InstructorDate of last flight on type within 6 months at the date of commencing assignmentA valid EASA Licence or ICAO licenceA valid Class 1 MedicalMinimum ICAO level 4 ELP (English Language Proficiency)
Should you meet the above requirements and are ready to proceed with an application,the following documentation is required:
• Colour Copy of your Passport;
• All Pages of your Licence;
• Valid Class 1 Medical;
• Last 3 pages of your stamped logbook – right and left hand side;
• Last Simulator Check Report;
• Recent Employer Reference with contact details for referee;
• Completed Letter of Consent;
• No Criminal Record Certificate;
• Licence Verification Letter.
I look forward to receiving your documents.
**REMINDER** Please register your details on CAE Parc Aviation database www.caeparcaviation.com