EMB 135/145 Captain
Zenon Aviation is delighted to be supporting a well-known regional airline with their recruitment of EMB 135/145 Captains for positions based in the UK or Europe.
This opportunity is also offering positions to captains with Jet experience to become type rated on the EMB 135/145.
Direct Entry Captain Requirements:
TYPE RATED CAPTAINS: Should have at least 2500 hrs total time, an Embraer command and a total of 500 hrs on the Embraer 135/145.
NON TYPE RATED CAPTAINS: Should have at least 3000 hrs total time and a minimum of 200 hours jet command or 500 hours turboprop command.
• Hold a full EASA ATPL,
• Preferable ERJ 135/145 type rating
• Must live within one hours travelling distance from the assigned base
• Level 6 English language proficiency
• Applicants must hold a 10 year British or European passport before employment OR have the indefinite right to live and work in the UK, as well as any relevant visas.
• Candidates must be in possession of a valid Class 1 medical category with at least 6 months validity remaining on commencement of employment.
• Candidates must hold a full valid driving licence and provide the Company with a copy of your photo ID licence documentation
All applications will be handled in confidence and no personal information is distributed without consent.
Please send the following in order to log an application to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Current CV/Resume
• Copy of Licence + Revalidation / LPC
• Copy of Medical
• Colour copy of Passport
• Last 3 pages of Logbook
Alternatively for a confidential call to discuss the role with our Recruitment Consultant, Rachel Fry, please call – +44 (0)1483 397387.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.