Type Rated Captain Airbus 310/320/340 | Qatar Executive
Our vision is to become the leading provider of jet aircraft charter services together with premier aircraft management, maintenance and handling services in the Middle East and around the world.
To be part of this exceptional team we believe in recruiting the finest experienced crew worldwide with extraordinary potential and commitment. With us service excellence is a way of life. WE want to hear from you if you believe you have what it takes to be a part of this elite team.
About Your Job:
Qatar Executive is a fixed-based charter jet operation headquartered at Hamad International Airport. It operates worldwide luxury jet services onboard its exclusive business jet fleet. Qatar Executive was established in 2009 as a subsidiary of Qatar Airways.
The current fleet comprises of aircrafts including: Bombardier Challenger 605s, Bombardier Global 5000s and Bombardier Global XRS and expecting up to 20 Gulfstream G500 and G600 aircrafts.We are also expecting Airbus A320/A310/A340
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub-continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Executive.
- Have a minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time multi crew commercial airline jet experience.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 hours in command in commercial airline jet OR Have a minimum of 1,000 hours command Airbus commercial airline jet.
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 18 months prior to joining Qatar Executive.
- Command hours do not include simulator hours, cruise Captain time or P1 u/s.
Other Important Information:
It is a pilots responsibility to make sure all his/her documents are valid and in order, as per regulations. Therefore as a prospective employee of Qatar Executive, it is your duty to inform us in good time of any changes to your documents, and provide copies to Qatar Executive pilot recruitment, in a timely manner.
Failure to provide updated documents while awaiting your start date, and up until your employment starts, may affect your employment with Qatar Executive, the type of course that you will be planned for and therefore the bond that you will have to sign if applicable.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
3. Copy of Passport
4. Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
5. Copy of valid Instrument Rating
6. Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
7. Copy of last two pages of the Logbook