Stobart Air E195 First Officer
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are recruiting E195 First Officers on behalf of Stobart Air. This is a full time position supporting the current operations with Flybe in London Southend.
Candidates will join Stobart Air directly.
This is an exciting opportunity for rated pilots to join a growing airline on their new jet fleet.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the below listed minimum requirements:
First Officer Requirements:
E Jet First Officer- Permanent:
Minimum requirements include:
- Minimum of 500 hours total time on E Jet
- IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
- Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
- Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
For more information on the package on offer, and to apply please contact Brian Bass at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161750