A320 Captain | Rated | Non-Rated | Romania | Lithuania|
|A320 Captain | Rated | Non-Rated | Romania | Poland | Lithuania | Latvia|
- No upfront Type rating costs!
- Obtain an A320 Type rating for less than €7500.00
- 30% Improved Sector Pay
Today Wizz Air offers over 420 routes from 25 bases in Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Serbia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovakia and Georgia. Following a decade of solid growth Wizz Air has now become Central and Eastern Europe's largest low-cost airline. Wizz Air was named 2016 Value Airline of the Year by Air Transport World and also has an order for 110 Airbus A321neo.
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is pleased to offer contracts to successful 'Type-Rated and Non-type Rated Captains' at many of the 25 bases across Wizz Air's extensive network.
Direct permanent employment positions are also available with Wizz Air at many of the 25 bases across their network.
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Ukraine equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours *
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC Airbus A320 OR
- Minimum 1,500 hours PIC JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet > 20 000 kgs
- Minimum 300 hours as PIC in the last 12 months
- Valid and current A320 type rating or
- Valid ME-IR for non-type rated
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
* Factorized hours
Wizz Air applies factors to pilot flying hours to determine minimum requirements for Commanders. The sum of all groups after factorization will be used to determine whether the pilot meets the minimum required experience.
Recruitment process: If you are interested in joining the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please send a copy of your CV.
Flights and accommodation provided to enable you to attend interview!