RYANAIR | B737 First Officer | Bulgaria | Germany | Poland |
With 180 New Boeing B737NG and 100 B737 MAX-200 aircraft on order, Ryanair is entering an exciting growth phase and are now seeking experienced B737 First-Officers. One-day assessments are being held at London Stansted with flights provided to and from assessment on the Ryanair network.
McGinley Aviation, part of the McGinley Group, is pleased to offer 5 year fixed term contracts to successful 'Type Rated First-Officers' with minimum guaranteed hours at many of the 84 bases across Ryanair's extensive network.
Direct permanent employment positions are also available with Ryanair at many of the 84 bases across Europe.
Why YOU should work for Ryanair
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern. No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Great base opportunities available across the network, plus new bases planned for summer 2016
- The fastest time to command in the business
- Outstanding Earnings Potential, typical starting gross annual €68,000 for FOs
- Unrivalled career progression, new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain
- Job security, become part of one of the most successful and financially secure airlines in the world
- Date of Birth - (Not over 65)
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Licence Type - EASA Part FCL or JAR FCL
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 "Valid Until" date specified in Section XII "Certificate of Revalidation". i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- Valid EU Class 1 medical issued in accordance with Part MED.
- English Language Proficiency - Operational Level 4 (Ref: ICAO Doc 9835)
- 1,200 hours total flying time
- 1000 hours on CS25* Type Aircraft
- 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series
- B737 300-900 type rating listed on the licence
- Must have operated the B737 300-900 in the capacity applied for (FO) within the last 36 months
* CS-25 Certification Specifications applicable to turbine powered Large Airplanes. An airplane of more than 5700 kg (12500 pounds) maximum certificated take-off weight