B767 First Officer | Air Japan
B767 | FIRST OFFICER | Air Japan
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Air Japan are now accepting applications from B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) for the placement of B767 First Officers Type Rated & Non Type Rated (Boeing Experience) on a 5 years contract with Air Japan based in Japan.
B767 Air Japan Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for B767 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years, with possible extensions to age 65
Location/Base: Narita, Japan
B767 AIR JAPAN
B767 Minimum Requirements:
- 3,000 + total flight experience and 500 + commercial jet hours (Boeing or Airbus airline experience is preferred)
- 250 hours PIC (of which 70 hours can be PIC and remaining can be PICUS) OR 500 hours PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country; 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight; 75 hours Instrument Flight required
- Valid ICAO ATPL & Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Valid Jet Aircraft Command Rating or Jet Aircraft Type Rating with a Command Instrument Rating
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Date of last flight on jet aircraft within the last 12 months
- Great Career Development
- An excellent opportunity to fly the B767!
- Excellent pay and allowances, including accommodation and commuting allowance
- At least 10 consecutive days off at home each month!