Senior HR Business Partner
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source a Senior HR Business Partner on a permanent basis for a very well established and forward thinking Aerospace Engineering and MRO company based in the South West.
Reporting directly to the Director of Human Resources the successful candidate will effectively partner with the assigned business areas and manage the process and activities related to specific areas of responsibility and execute project work assigned by the HR Director. You will also oversee the on-site training of apprentices in collaboration with managers from various business units with the company’s operations to ensure that the requirements of the apprentice framework are being met and that the apprentices are developing the behaviours aligned to Company values. In addition to the above you will have business wide responsibility for employee engagement.
• Partner with Managers in assigned business areas providing the full range of HR Generalist support to ensure effective contribution of all team members.
• Develop, implement and report progress on the HR Project plan ensuring efficient and effective delivery of activity required, meeting all KPI’s on time and in full.
• Responsible for ensuring that the employee engagement strategy for the business is aligned to and delivering on the key aspects of the people development strategy adjusting and refreshing as required based on employee voice.
• Be the focal point for all career management activity as process expert ensuring that all local and divisional processes are carried out efficiently and effectively.
• Manage day to day employee relations issues within assigned programme (communications and consultations but not negotiations) in an effective way ensuring positive ER climate is maintained.
• Support managers in assigned programme in the execution of performance management processes (for levels below N-2) in accordance with established procedures reporting any aspect of risk in the application of procedure to the HR Director.
• Provide advice to managers, flow leaders and staff in assigned programme on HR policies and procedures, and their application, ensuring that they are applied fairly and consistently in accordance with prevailing legislation and best practice.
• Support the HR Director to ensure that policies, systems and procedures are developed / implemented as required on a prioritised basis for the Company that meet the requirements of the company and in accordance with best practice and legal compliances.
• Be the site focal for implementation of company projects and initiatives on the planning and priorities roadmap as assigned by the HR Director.
• Contribute to the annual plan and budget in collaboration with managers in assigned programme for all training and development activity (levels N-2 and below) in accordance with the companies timeline and report progress (activity and costs) as required internally and externally.
• Feed inputs into Business wide plan compiled by HR / Training Systems Administrator.
• Develop and implement training, on-boarding and briefing packages (as appropriate) as quantified in consultation with the HR Director and other managers within the assigned programme.
• Support the HR Director to develop guidance and systems, manage projects and carry out the necessary processes / tactical plans to effectively execute all activities within the role.
• Degree and CIPD qualified is an essential requirement.
• Breadth and depth of experience in most elements of the CIPD profession map.
• Experience of working in a regulated, unionised manufacturing / engineering environment, with Aerospace industry experience preferred.
• Strong leadership dynamics in particular related to relationship building, influencing and team development.
• Broad understanding of UK employment law and experience in its application.
• Proven track record of delivery of projects and tactical plans utilising available resources efficiently and effectively.
• Excellent communication and interaction skills with concern for impact.
• Competent in the use of MS application software.
• Working knowledge of employee benefit plans /schemes.
If this excellent opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV in confidence to email@example.com or call +44 (0)1483 397385
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.