Catering Operations Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Catering Operations Manager on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
The successful candidate will manage all administrative and operational functions in the Catering department and implementing Industry best practices.
• All Catering operations / Managing third party suppliers
• Responsible for Production, Inventory and Procurement
• Supply chain management
• IATA Catering contracts and SLAs
• Quality Management (TQM)
• Staff development: detect, train and mentor local talents
• Ability to plan and manage departmental annual budget
• Develop and supervise different projects, e.g. Selection and Implementation of Catering related IT software and processes
• Tertiary Education (Graduate) with a minimum of 5 years management experience in companies of over 50 employees
• Very good English language skills both written and verbal
• Strong leadership qualities and people skills
• Team player
• Highly motivated self-starter who can work in culturally different environment
• Very good negotiation skills
• Proficiency in MS Words, Excel and Outlook
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.