Cabin Crew Training Manager
Sigma Aviation Services on behalf of our client an established and growing European operator are seeking a Cabin Crew Training Manager for their expanding operation.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join an operation that has significant growth planned over the coming 12 month period.
- Our client is seeking candidates who are experienced in an equivalent level position, capable of managing the airlines demanding Cabin Crew Training Program.
- Experienced within an LCC operating environment, capable of controling and optimizing department costs and budgets
- Reporting to the Director of Crew Training with responsibilty for all Cabin Crew Instructor hiring, daily coordination with Cabin Crew Instructors and their reporting functions
- Management and Standardisation of Cabin Crew Instructor Group, coordination with rostering regarding the Cabin Crew Training Program
- Management of Part "D" of the Operations Manual (Section 2.2)
- Airbus operating experience would be a preference
- Previous experience within a growing operation
Candidates must have the right to live and work in Europe.
For further details on this position please forward a current resume for the attention of Ms. AnnMarie McMahon, Email: email@example.com