A330 Captains | Korean Air - 2017 Interviews
A330 | CAPTAINS | Korean Air | Experience on Type not required (2017 Interviews)
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Korean Air are now accepting A330 applications from A330 Captains on a 5-year renewable contract with Korean Air.
A330 Korean Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A330 Captains offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 5 years renewable
Location/Base: Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Ref #: 1611
Aircraft Type: A330
A330 KOREAN AIR
A330 Minimum Requirements
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 2,500 + total PIC Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 5,000 + total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 7,000 + total Flight Hours
- Flown on applicable aircraft as PIC within 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC. (At date of start of contract).
- Under 55 years of age
- Must have no more than 3 Airline changes in the last 5 Years and 4 years experience as a First Officer (commercial airline experience).
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
Upcoming Screening Dates for 2017:Benefits:
- 8 – 12 May and 22 – 26 May (Cut off for Applications: 8 March 2017)
- 12 – 16 June and 26 – 30 June (Cut off for Applications: 5 April 2017)
- 10 – 14 July (Cut off for Applications: 10 May 2017)
- 21 – 25 August (Cut off for Applications: 7 June 2017)
- 11 – 15 September and 25 – 29 September (Cut off for Applications: 5 July 2017)
- 16 – 20 October and 30 October – 3 November (Cut off for Applications: 9 August 2017)
- 20 – 24 November (Cut off for Applications: 6 September 2017)
- 11 – 15 December (Cut off for Applications: 4 October 2017)
- Increased rates at renewal of contract
- 11 consecutive days off at home each month (9 days off + 2 annual leave days) + an additional 2-3 travel days
- Flights on Korean Air’s extensive network for monthly days off and other travel benefits
- 5 Star accommodation while in Seoul and excellent layover accommodation at all other bases
- Rishworth Aviation offers the leading insurances in the market, with both global Medical insurance and Loss of Income policies at excellent group rates