B737 First Officer | ASLI | EMA
B737 First Officer | ASLI | Long term contract
CAE Parc is currently seeking experienced B737 First Officer for a 2017 assignment based out of East Midlands, UK with our client ASL Airlines Ireland. This will be supporting freighter operations on the B737CL, the airline is offering competitive package and working conditions.
Base: EMA, UK
Commencement date: February - April 2017
Duration: Up to the age of 65
In order to be considered for this assignment you must meet the criteria outlined below:
- Minimum 1,500 Hours Total Time;
- Minimum 500 hours on Boeing 737
- EASA Licence
- European Union passport
- Current and Qualified on B737 with valid Type rating and Proficiency Check
- Date Of Last Flight on B737 within 12 months
- ICAO Level 4 English Proficiency.
- Valid 1st Class Medical Certificate.
- No History of Accidents and Incidents
Please apply below if you are interest in the assignment or contact Eoin Field at email@example.com +353 18161778 for further details
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £100,000 or more Contract jobs in Leicestershire
- Flight Crew £100,000 or more Contract jobs in Leicestershire
- Co-pilot £100,000 or more Contract jobs in Leicestershire
- First Officer £100,000 or more Contract jobs in Leicestershire
- Pilot £100,000 or more Contract jobs in Leicestershire