Pilot Instructor - Paris
Hiring pilot instructors in Paris.
FlightSafety International, Paris-Le Bourget Learning Center, seeks ground and simulator instructors for Falcon and Embraer programs to instruct initial, recurrent and enrichment pilot training courses.
Successful applicants will receive full training and a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hold or have held EASA ATPL or CPL
- Have at least 1,500 hours as a pilot of multi-pilot aircraft (CS25)
- Rated at ICAO English Language Proficiency Level 5
- Able to legally live and work in France
- Work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- SFI/TRI authorization
- Falcon or Embraer ratings
- Previous instructional experience
- Highly motivated team worker
- Complex glass flight deck experience
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button or call +331 49 92 19 19
Equal opportunity employer/M/F/D/V • A Berkshire Hathaway Company