Chief Executive Officer - Auckland
Chief Executive Officer
Airways New Zealand is a State-Owned Enterprise and is New Zealand’s air navigation service provider. The company manages New Zealand’s 30 million square kilometres of airspace, providing air traffic control, surveillance, communication, flight inspection, mapping and airspace design services. A total staff of 780 deliver air navigation and air traffic management consultancy throughout New Zealand and in over 65 countries.
- Reporting to the Board, the CEO will be responsible for the delivery of Best Practice of Air Traffic Management in terms of safety, shareholder value, staff and customer satisfaction.
- The successful incumbent will steer Airways New Zealand through an environment experiencing new technologies and unprecedented traffic growth in Asia Pacific.
- The CEO will build on the organisation’s outstanding international reputation and credibility with the wider aviation community.
- Proven successful leadership at CEO or EGM level in a large scale geographically dispersed commercial organisation with a significant workforce, where safety is the primary focus.
- Ideally possessing aviation industry and operations knowledge, or alternatively from a regulated industry that is technology driven, which holds and manages infrastructure assets.
- Outstanding stakeholder management in a complex environment.
Please Reply, enclosing full details to: Spencer Stuart by clicking on the 'Apply' button.