Resourcer / Researcher
Are you looking for a new and exciting line of work that can offer the career development in a world leading growth industry?
Or…..are you a newly qualified ATPL holder looking for your first break into the aviation industry?
Or…..are you simply an airline and aircraft enthusiast who is keen to make their way into the exiting world of aviation?
If the answer to any of these three questions is ‘YES’, then this is the opportunity you are seeking!
AeroProfessional is a specialist in providing worldwide aviation people solutions and one of our unique services involves recruiting and placing flight deck, cabin crew and other niche skill sets with airlines and aircraft operators across the globe. To support our continued growth, we are actively seeking an enthusiastic and outgoing individual who will train-up and operate as an Aviation People Resourcer.
To source uniquely skilled individuals for our various airline clients you will need to use a range of methods, including:
- Searching through our internal candidate database for matching CVs;
- Using various external databases provided by specialist third parties;
- Networking with candidates to obtain recommendations and contacts for active job-seekers;
- Placing job adverts with a range specialist aviation media, including websites;
- Liaising with other airlines / aircraft operators with regard to possible surplus staff.
As an AeroProfessional Aviation People Resourcer, you will face challenges every hour of every day. But if you thrive under pressure and have the tenacity to overcome obstacles then you will find the job very rewarding. No specialist knowledge is required, however a strong interest in aviation or travel is essential.
You will be:
- Driven, motivated and activity focused
- Ambitious, organised and efficient
- Interest in the aviation industry
- Attention to detail essential
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience, to include "on target" earnings based around individual performance. We're based on the exclusive Farnborough Aerospace Centre, so candidates will need to live (or be able to quickly relocate to) within easy reach of Farnborough.
If you possess the ambition we're looking for, please apply online, enclosing a copy of your CV together with covering letter and starting-salary expectations.