CRJ 200-900 Captain - Rwandair
Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client RwandAir are currently recruiting experienced and qualified CRJ-900 Captains. This is an excellent 2-year renewable contract and offers an excellent remuneration package. Should you wish to receive further information on these positions please forward a copy of your latest CV, we would welcome an opportunity to discuss these positions with you in greater detail.
Minimum Qualifications for application:
- Current EASA/FAA/ICAO ATPL with current CRJ Type Rating
- Current Class 1 medical
- Total time in excess of 5,000 hours
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC on CRJ 200-900, with international experience
- Under 63 years of age
- Proficiency check and medical within the last 6 months
- English level 4 or above
- Have flown the CRJ within the last 12 months
- No accountable accidents or incidents on record
- No criminal record
If you wish to receive further details on this contract, please forward a copy of your latest CV to address provided. we look forward to hearing from you.