Licensed Aircraft Engineer Rotary Wing - South East Asia
Licensed Aircraft Engineer Rotary Wing
- Proven experience in the industry as a certifying engineer, preferably on a current Sikorsky product
- EASA Part 66 B1-3
- Knowledge of EASA and UK CAA regulations
- To apply quote #JJ-LAE R Wing
A VVIP operator is seeking to recruit qualified personnel to fill the vacancies at its main base located in S E Asia where tranquillity characterises this small country. We offer employment in the form of an initial 3-year contract, and this is renewable. To be successful, do make sure that you have the required qualification as consideration is given to only those applicants whose credentials match in full the criteria specified. This is a direct hire. This advert is aimed at the individual and it is not intended, e. g. for employment or recruitment agency to contact us.
For those individuals who are interested, please apply by submitting a CV (with personal details) by clicking on the 'Apply' and quoting the reference and the position in the subject email.
The interview is to take place in London beginning on Mon 8 May 2017 and we shall notify those who are shortlisted.
- 48 days annual leave
- Duty travel expenses
- End of contract package (business class travel)
- End of the year bonus consideration
- Free uniform
- Full medical coverage (including family)
- Gratuity scheme (20%) at successful completion of contract
- Limited school fees assistance
- Mid-term passage (business class travel)
- Modest relocation package
- No local taxes
- Pay increment scheme
- Spacious furnished accommodation