First Officer - AW139 Helicopter - Macau
1 day left
- Full Time
First Officer - AW139 Helicopter
Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited is one of the leading helicopter companies in the world. In partnership with Macau’s East Asia Airlines Limited, we offer an extensive range of shuttle and charter helicopter services under the “Sky Shuttle” brand in Hong Kong, Macau and China. We would like to invite a high calibre individual to fill the following position.
- Holder of an unconverted Commercial Pilot License (Helicopter) issued by EASA, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada or New Zealand and ATPL subjects completed.
- Multi-engine and multi-crew experience
- 500 hours PIC on helicopters
- Current helicopter IR
- Preference will be given to candidates holding an AW139 endorsement
- Possess sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural environment
- Willing to relocate to Macau
We offer attractive rewards and career prospects to the suitable candidate.
To apply, please send your resume with current and expected salary by clicking on the 'Apply' button or to The Human Resources Department, Sky Shuttle Helicopters Limited, Room 1603, China Merchants Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be notified.
For more information, please visit our website at www.skyshuttlehk.com
Apply for First Officer - AW139 Helicopter - Macau
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly