A320 / Captains - Open Recruitment
A320 Captain - Screening Available in Amsterdam
Great working environment and the opportunity to develop within the company.
Air Astana, the Kazakhstani national carrier is an enthusiastic airline with a great work culture, providing their pilots with support and promoting career progression. Air Astana is offering A320 Captains commuting and non-commuting roster patterns.
The Airline take pride in their 4-Star Airline Rating, for the quality of their on-board services, as well as operating one of the youngest fleets in the world. With operating bases in Almaty and Astana, they have built up a great reputation with local and expat pilots.
Due to expansion and the arrival of new aircraft, we are currently looking for enthusiastic and experienced A320 Captains.
A320 CaptainMinimum Requirements:
- 5500 Hours Total
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on A320 Type
- 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
- Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- Current A320 Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Recent Sim Check
- CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to chat about more details.