B757/B767 / Captains - Captains Needed to Join Immediately
1 day left
- Full Time
An Airline with Excellent Reputation Require B757/B767 Captains
Kazakhstan is home for one of the youngest fleets in the world, Air Astana.
The company has lots to offer: stability, career progression and balance between work and life by offering commuting roster. Air Astana have built a great reputation among local and expat pilots. Another great advantages of working for this Airline is their having code share agreements and Interline agreements signed with many other airlines,. B757/B767 Captains would have a future possibility of moving to A320 NEO if interested.
Call us to chat about the role and living in Kazakhstan.
B757/B767 Captain would need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 5500 Hours Total
- 1500 PIC Hours
- 500 PIC Hours on B757/B767 Type
- 200 Hours in the Past 12 Months on Type (preferred)
- Valid JAA/FAA/ICAO ATPL in English
- Current B757/B767 Type Rating
- Valid Class I Medical Certificate from JAA/FAA/ICAO Member State
- Recent Sim Check
- CAT II & CAT III Qualification (preferred)
- Minimum English ICAO Level 4
- Non Commuting
- Bonus Upon Completion of the Full 3 Year Contract
- Accommodation Allowance
- Ground Transportation
- Worldwide Personal Accident & Emergency Medical insurance by Direct Personnel
- Loss of Income Assistance in case of an Accident.
- Travel Allowance
- ID 90 Tickets
- ZED Tickets
- Positive Space Coach with a Business Class Upgrade (when available)
- Medical Renewals cost Reimbursed
- Manuals and Uniform
Direct Personnel International are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal.
Please contact Anna to obtain more details.
Apply for B757/B767 / Captains - Captains Needed to Join Immediately
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly