AIR JAPAN / 767NTR/TR FO'S / CAPTAIN UPGRADES / COMMUTING CONTRACT (STAR ALLIANCE) / NO BOND PAYABLE
Air Japan operates scheduled services under the ANA brand and is based at Narita Airport, Japan, operating a fleet of 25 B767-300 ER passenger aircraft, plus 9 B767-300 freighter aircraft to destinations within Asia such as Beijing, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore and Honolulu with more destinations planned.
These contracts are for 5 years in length and offer an excellent commuting package with a block of 10 days off per month as a contractual minimum. Additionally, current policy is to allow 2 extra days for commuting, and the possibility exists to add 2 vacation days giving a total of 14 days off as a block.
Most importantly for First Officers, Air Japan is one of the very few contract airlines that also offers upgrades to Captain.
Other benefits include:
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Worldwide health & medical insurance for pilot and dependents
- Life Insurance at 2 x annual salary up to $300,000 AUD
- Loss of Income protection for up to two years
- 3,000+ hrs total time
- 500+ hrs jet experience
- Military experience accepted
- 250+ hrs PIC, or 70+ hrs PIC &180+ hrs PICUS or 500+ hrs PICUS
- Valid jet aircraft rating with command instrument rating
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 English
SALARY / TOTAL PER MONTH:
Year 1: USD 7,212 + benefits = USD 11,286
Year 2: USD 8,288 + benefits = USD 12,450
Year 3: USD 8,574 + benefits = USD 12,827
Year 4: USD 8,741 + benefits = USD 13,177
Year 5: USD 8,935 + benefits = USD 13,563
Please contact Alex at email@example.com or visit our website: www.longreacheurope.com