Commercial Air Charter Broker
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-established commercial aircraft brokerage to source a Commercial Air Charter Broker on a permanent basis for their offices in the UK.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:-
• Monitor and provide quotations for incoming requests.
• Ensure all administration associated with each project is carried out effectively.
• Act as a liaison between the relevant parties to ensure client expectations are met.
• Generate and follow up on sales leads to capture new business.
• Gather feedback from customer and supplier to monitor performance of all parties.
• Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market.
• Seize opportunities to expand the Clients database
• Carry out ongoing market research
• Based on market research to identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Work collaboratively within a team
• Degree qualified with a good knowledge of the Aviation Industry will be considered an advantage.
• ACMI - Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance experience is required, and Operational, commercial and sales experience will be considered an advantage.
• High degree of IT skills
• Have strong English language skills
• Have good communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.