Captain | B737NG | Addis Ababa | Ethiopian Airlines
Command Captain for Boeing 737NG
Location: Addis Ababa
Ethiopian Airlines, the largest, fastest growing and most profitable airline in Africa, has a current requirement for B737NG Captains.
Why you should apply;
- Great Pay
- Excellent commuting roster (20/10)
- Free Healthcare
- Perdiem allowance during training
- Choose a 1, 2, or 3 year renewable contract
- Fly to 65 years of age
- Free business class ticket to Ethiopian networks & many more with 12 months of sunshine
- Must hold a current and valid JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- A current B737NG type rating
- Minimum Flight time
- 3500 hours jet time
- 2500 hours Pilot in command on jet aircraft
- Command time in excess of 500 hours on B737NG
Age: Not more than 60 years old
- Screenings are held every week, Monday to Friday, in Addis Ababa
- You only need two days for the assessments, first day for medical and second day for interview & simulator.
- Travel on Ethiopian Airlines network, hotel accommodations, and ground transportation are provided.
- Immediate assessment dates are available
Apply directly and join Ethiopian faster without any application fees / no need to apply through agencies