First Officer | B777/787 | Addis Ababa
First Officer for B777/787
- Must hold a current and valid JAA/FAA or ICAO ATPL/CPL
- A current B777/787 type rating
- Minimum flight time:
- 3500 hours on Multiengine
- 500 hours on B777/787
Interested applicants meeting the above requirements can apply online by clicking on the 'Apply' button.
Age: 21 - 45 years old
Height: 1.65 meter
Click here to fill the application form.
Documents: Applicants are required to send their CV along with scanned copy pf their substantial documents including but not limited to valid Medical Certificate, valid ATPL/CPL, log book copy that can show total flight hours, license authentication letter from the respective country's Civil Aviation Authority.
Note: Applicants must be current and qualified i.e. within three months of their last proficiency check. They must have two years valid passport, current and valid medical, no history of accidents or incidents and must have excellent standard of English language.
Why should apply:
- Globally competitive salary
- Excellent commuting roster (20/10)
- Free healthcare, friendly environment
- Up to 3 years renewable contract
- Per diem allowance during training
- Confirmed Economy Class Seats anywhere on Ethiopian Airlines network to Addis Ababa at the start of contract and on completion of contract
- Low cost of living within
- 12 month of sunshine and many more!