Airworthiness Review Manager
Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned to source an Airworthiness Review Manager on a permanent basis for a leading, global provider of Private and Business aviation services based in South UK.
- Company Pension
- Health Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Competitive Salary
Reporting directly to the Technical Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the issuing of the Airworthiness Review Certificate, the renewal and extension process for the clients fleet of aircraft to ensure continued airworthiness.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for the control, Issue, renewal and extension of Airworthiness Review Certificates.
- The completion and submission of applications for the initial issue of Certificates of Airworthiness, or renewal recommendations according to NAA requirements.
- The completion and submission of all applications associated with Certificates of Airworthiness, including but not limited to aircraft registrations, radio license, Mode S, Selcal, ELT, RVSM, and including all necessary liaison with regulatory authorities
- The management of the Company's Tech Log System (Part M, MA 306) including Cabin Log, and Technical Log Page changes in a manner acceptable to the CAA.
- Production, amendment and control of CAT.IDE statements and as may be required by subsequent legislation.
- Support the Technical Services Manager on new, and used, aircraft acceptance and returns.
- Production, amendment and control of MEL’s for the client’s fleet of aircraft, including procedures and approvals and the issuance of RIEs (Repair Interval Extensions).
- Production, amendment and control of Mass and Balance Schedules for the client’s fleet or aircraft.
- Production of AD Statements for the Fleet consistent with ARC renewals, C of A renewals or aircraft returns.
- Responsible for obtaining Permits to Fly
- Coordinate effectively between Technical Services, Fleet Management Team and other key departments within the client.
- Responsible for delivering projects as defined by the Technical Director keeping him/her fully appraised at all times in all activities.
- Resolution of Quality System non conformity reports as relevant to the role.
- Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) for IOMAR where required
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please phone 01483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.