Zenon are delighted to have been commissioned by a large MRO Organisation to source a Quality Manager on a permanent basis for their flagship facility based in the Middle East.
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation provided
• Flights provided
• Meals provided
• Local transportation provided
Reporting to the CEO and Technical Director you will be responsible for assuring that the MRO performs maintenance in accordance with the relevant Regulations and ensuring complete compliance with, and the adequacy of, the procedures required to ensure safe operational practices of this approved facility.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To apply the relevant Regulation in accordance to the facilities Quality System
• To comply with all maintenance organisation and approval issues of the Competent Authority and to issue and revise accordingly
• To ensure that customer contracts are unambiguous and correctly identify responsibilities from a regulatory perspective
• To communicate with the Competent Authority on all quality related matters
• To maintain develop and manage the Quality Audit System
• To manage and control the MRO Company Authorisation System
• To monitor all activities
• To follow-up all remedial actions required by Quality Audit Actions
• To monitor proper storage and availability of technical records
• To monitor the management commitment to the company quality policy to determine the quality objectives in the Quality System
• To lead and assist the process of developing the internal quality standards
• To develop and maintain systems which enable management to ensure actions are defined internally and externally to quality standards
• To ensure that the defined recruitment standards are maintained
• That the training programs fulfil the requirements defined by the Competent Authority and this Quality System for the proper execution of the approved training programs.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Broad operational knowledge and experience in the functions of an Aviation operation or MRO;
• Have at least 2 years' experience in quality management system activities including quality audits;
• Formal qualification in Quality Management of at least lead auditor level or equivalent;
• Demonstrate a thorough knowledge and understanding of Quality and Safety Management principles, including SMS
• Have broad experience in aircraft maintenance
• Very fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding technical English documents (Arabic would be an advantage, but is not essential).
• Other qualifications and experience may be acceptable providing they can be shown to satisfy the intent of the requirements detailed as shown above.
• A comprehensive knowledge of local authorities regulations, although EASA or other equivalent regulatory MRO stipulation would be accepted
• MRO organisations, Expositions, Maintenance Procedures Manuals and Quality Systems.
• An understanding of SMS systems would also be an advantage
• Possess excellent analytical, administrative and organisational skills; with a strong passion for safety and quality.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, please phone +44 (0)1483 397383.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.