Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UKs leading Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source an Operations Manager with CNC Milling experience on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
• Must be an Ex Miller with extensive CNC hands on Milling and programing experience.
• Established Operations Manager with a record of achievement in leading and developing; CNC Milling teams, CAD teams, Production Control teams and Engineering team members.
• Ability to organise teams across multi shifts and weekend working.
• Proven knowledge of programing in 3 and 5 axis. System used; Open-mind ‘Hypermill’ with programing verification using Vericut.
• Sales driven, Quality motivated and Customer focused.
• Must have an established track record in leading Continuous Improvement activities.
• Aviation manufacturing experience is a prerequisite.
• Flexible approach – basic Monday to Friday with weekend working the norm.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence. Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, please call +44 (0)1483 332000.
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates with the ability to work within the EU without a work permit will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.