Customer Support Supervisor
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one the UK Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Customer Support Supervisor on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Establish customer support strategy goals and objectives.
• Responsible for the day to day operations of customer support.
• Primary point of contact between all customers and the company.
• Provide assistance to Line Manager to develop pricing for company services, to ensure pricing meets company goals with respect to profit margin.
• Contribute to the monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast based on market data.
• Measure and maintain customer satisfaction. Improve standards for handling customer complaints and participate in escalated issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Participate and/or arrange event management meetings when applicable.
• Manage scheduling of customer events and communication internally and externally.
• Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meetings for the purpose of improving service delivery.
• Coordinates AOG technical support and Quality Assurance audits with the respective support department heads.
• Assist with the contract management activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency in purchasing practices and compliance with adopted standards, as dictated by the customer
• Initiate post event completion reviews ad scoring systems.
• Assist in preparation of monthly key figures for the Senior Management, as requested.
• Monitor recent developments in the industry and related industries and keep the company’s Senior Management team informed of market developments.
• Assist with the Company market strategy and implementation.
• Schedule coordination and provide delivery updates to client and carefully review the status reports for accuracy and follow-up.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience of similar type role and/or project managing.
• Above average experience in utilizing computer equipment with emphasis in word processing, data management, desktop publishing, and spread sheets and PowerPoint presentations..
• Advanced level of written and oral communication skills in the English language with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Highly developed negotiation skills.
• Willing and able to work in high intensity environment where high performance standards are the norm.
• Able to work well with others, interface on a professional level with contemporaries, and exhibit a positive attitude towards the successful implement of corporate and divisional goals and objectives.
• Extensive background in customer support.
• Technical understanding of aircraft maintenance.
• High level of creativity skills and new solution methods.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates with the ability to work within the EU without a work permit will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.