Aircraft Technical Trainer - Falcon
Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by one of the world’s largest providers of training to the civil and military markets to source a Falcon - Aircraft Technical Trainer on a permanent basis for their facilities in France.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Medical Insurance
• Health Scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Instruct clients in the safe, effective and efficient maintenance, operation, servicing and ground handling, functional operations tests, adjustments/rigging, removal & installation procedures, inspection, and/or troubleshooting of airframe, powerplant and/or avionics systems. (Level of complexity: typically up to ‘ATA 104 Specification Level 3’ but in special cases Level 4 and/or Level 5, as required).
• Instructional duties, in accordance with established procedures, to include Classroom preparation, Classroom instructions as well as instructional sessions utilizing, as applicable, simulator or other part task training devices, labs, etc. and if applicable in the assigned program(s) practical training sessions consisting of training modules utilizing OEM technical data and/or publications, computer-based-training programs, simulator or other part task training devices, aircraft and/or aircraft components, labs, etc.
• Conducts course examinations in accordance with CAR 147 regulations in the course of client type certification
• Conducts performance assessments (on aircraft and/or in simulator ,etc.) in accordance with CAR 147 regulations in the course of client type certification
• Maintaining up to date and accurate client records for all training sessions conducted
• Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for technical courseware development / revision, as required
• Support ancillary training courses outside of primary assigned program, as required
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Airframe and/or Powerplant Certification, or B1 / B2 or ICAO mechanical engineer licence or equivalent certification
• Minimum of 5 years aviation maintenance experience.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience on aircraft of primary assigned program(s) or similar type aircraft
• Demonstrated ability to interpret system wiring diagrams and/or schematics.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret hydraulic, pneumatic, etc. system diagrams and/or schematics.
• Demonstrated ability as the “Technical Expert” on the aircraft type or similar aircraft type
• Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
• Highly effective personnel / client management skills
• Fluency in English speaking, reading and writing
• Technical Certification, Engineering License, or equivalent 4-year college degree (I.e. Federal Aviation Administration Airframe & Powerplant certification, EASA B1 / B2 certification)
• Computer & knowledge of internet applications (including Word, PowerPoint & Outlook).
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone +44 (0)1483 397383
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.