Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI) B777/B787/A320/A330/A340- Flight Deck | Qatar Airways | Doha
About your job
Qatar Airways is currently in need of Synthetic Flight Instructors B777/B787/A320/A330/A340 that would be able to join us in 2017 thereafter. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO/ATPL
- Valid instrument rating or course completion certificate on B777, B787, A320, A330, A340.
- Hold or have held a TRI (A) or SFI (A) acceptable to QCAA.
- Have 1500+ hours pilot on multi-pilot airplanes.
- Completed an approved Core Course or Train the Trainer course.
- English language proficiency level 4 or above.
- Max age 65 years for Type Rated (TRE/TRI/SFI) at the time of joining.