CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Maintenance Planner for our client airline based in Dublin, Ireland.
Contract: Permanent Direct Contract
Competitive Salary on Offer
This role primarily involves the creation, on-going administration and development of the maintenance plan for our client airline’s fleet, including both line and base maintenance requirements. This role has emphasis on liaising with Technical Services Engineers, Line Maintenance Engineers, Logistics Department and Base Maintenance MRO facilities regarding any issues of a technical nature resulting from the implementation of the maintenance plan.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a recognised aircraft engineering qualification (Part 66 or degree) or have a minimum of five years’ experience of engineering support/record keeping/maintenance planning.”
- Have a good knowledge of Maintenance Programmes and CAMO activities.
- Knowledge of a current aircraft maintenance planning system such as AMOS, TRAX or OASES will be an advantage. - needs to work well within a team in a busy office environment.
- Hold an EDCL or possess sound knowledge of basic computer programmes such as MS Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Shall maintain competence based on continued education and training in their area of responsibility. The company will facilitate this process.
- EU Passport Holder
Interested candidates that meet all the above required skills and experience, please submit your CV immediately.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aerospace Engineering jobs in Ireland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul jobs in Ireland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Aircraft Mechanic jobs in Ireland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Technical Planning Engineer jobs in Ireland
- Permanent £100,000 or more Manufacturing jobs in Ireland