Stobart Air | E195 FO Rated and Non Rated
E Jet First Officer - Rated and Non Rated
CAE Parc Aviation are pleased to announce that we are recruiting E195 First Officers on behalf of Stobart Air. This is a full time position supporting the current operations with Flybe in London Southend.
Candidates will join Stobart Air directly.
This is an exciting opportunity for pilots with previous commercial jet experience to join a growing airline on their new Ejet fleet.
In order to apply, all candidates must meet the below listed minimum requirements:
First Officer Requirements:
Minimum requirements include:
• Minimum of 500 hours total time preferably on E Jet, other jet time will be considered
• IAA EASA ATPL (or converted to IAA EASA licence at starting date)
• Unrestricted Class 1 Medical
• Minimum ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
• No History of Incidents or Accidents
• Right to live and work in the EU without restriction or limitation.
For more information on the package on offer, and to apply please contact Eoin at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161778