Direct Entry – Bae ATP Commander - Regional Europe
Direct Entry – Bae ATP Commander
Based in CVT
West Atlantic are currently looking for Direct Entry Commanders who will be responsible for the safe flying of the ATP aircraft as per company requirements to meet customer requests. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of Europe's leading cargo airlines.
Candidates must have:
- Right to live and work in EU
- Valid Air Transport Pilot License – ATPL
- flying hours: total of 2500 hours, of which a minimum of 500 hours on multi-engine turbine MCC JAR FAR 25 aircraft.
- minimum 250 hours Commander time in commercial air transport.
- ICAO Level 5 English Fluent
The package includes
- Basic Salary
- Per Diems
- EASA FTL10/28 work pattern
- Life Insurance
- Type Rating paid by the company with a 3-year bond
Apply today to find out if this ATP Opportunity could be the next step for you! A full Job Description and terms are available on request.
Selection and Assessment:
The selection process will include an interview, psychometric testing, and a Sim Check.
Successful applicants will be required to sign a training agreement and will be subject to a 6-month probationary period.
Please send your covering letter and cv by clicking on the 'Apply' button.