Junior and Senior Cabin Crew |European Bases| to start May
1 day left
- Full Time
Cabin Crew | Confidential Carrier | A320 | Europe
We are delighted to be working with our confidential client to recruit Junior and Senior Cabin Crew, based in France and Italy.
- 3- 6 months (summer season)
( Possibility of extension)
- Choice of bases in Italy and France
- Positioning tickets are provided only at the beginning and end of employment.
- Airline tickets on network
- Minimum 3 months experience for Junior Cabin Crew and 1 year minimum for Senior Cabin Crew
- EU Passport and right to work in the EU
- Must speak fluent English
- Valid medical & licence required
- Spanish/Italian/French language desirable.
- Must be flexible and available at short notice
If application is accepted, Cabin Crew member will be invited to a Skype or telephone interview and a written English Assessment
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect your application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Helena Easton on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7917 352 705 or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.
Apply for Junior and Senior Cabin Crew |European Bases| to start May
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly