B737 300-500 Captain - airBaltic
On behalf of our client airBaltic, we are currently seeking qualified and experienced B737 300-500 Captains for a 5 or 10-month contract based in Riga, Latvia. This contract offers excellent terms and conditions including competitive monthly payment, Flexible roster patterns with block days off, accommodation and ground transportation also provided. While this requirement is ongoing we are seeking suitable candidates that would be available to start in May and June as we can offer start dates in these two months. Applicants must hold an EASA ATPL and an EU or EEA Passport.
- Total Time more than 5000 hours
- At least 500 hours’ PIC time on B737
- Hold a current EASA ATPL
- Minimum of 150 hours on the B737 within the last 18 months
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- EU or EEA Passport
- ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
Should you meet the above qualifications and wish to receive further information please forward a copy of your latest CV to Spectrum Aviation Personnel and we look forward to providing you with more details.