B737 First Officer | Norwegian
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian are now accepting applications for B737 MAX Type Rated and Non-Type Rated First Officers with Norwegian based in the U.S.
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: Newburgh (SWF), Providence (PVD)
Aircraft Type: B737 MAX
Ref#: B737 1803
Rank: First Officer
- FAA ATP or CPL Certificate and/or EASA CPL/ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 1,500 hours total time (including minimum 500 hours on jet or turboprop airline experience in commercial operations within the last 12 months)
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card).
- 04 & 07 May 2017
Rishworth Aviation, through our company Global Crew, is delighted to employ Norwegian’s U.S. based B737 MAX Captains and First Officers. To date, Global Crew has engaged over 350 pilots for assignment with Norwegian Long Haul, flying the B787 Dreamliner. With bases in Rhode Island and New York states, these new B737 MAX opportunities are truly exciting!