A321 A330 B777 B744 Type Rated First Officers | EVA Air
A321 A330 B777 B744 | TYPE RATED FIRST OFFICERS | EVA AIR - IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENTS
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client EVA Air are now accepting applications from A330 B777 B744 Type Rated First Officers for the placement of A321 A330 B777 B744 Type Rated First Officers on a 3 years renewable contract with EVA Air based in Taipei, Taiwan.
A330 B777 B744 EVA Air Contract
Presently they have an urgent requirement for A321 A330 B777 B744 First Officers offering very attractive terms and conditions:
Contract Term: 3 years, renewable
Location/Base: Taipei, Taiwan
Ref #: 1284
Aircraft Type: A321 A330
Rank: First Officer
A330 B777 B744 EVA AIR
A321 A330 B777 B744 Minimum Requirements
- Total Time: 2000+ hours (commercial)
- Time on type: 500+ hours on A321 A330, B777 or B744
- Age: Under 40 years at start of contract OR 40-45 years with PIC experience on multi engine, multi-crew jet
- Education: University/Bachelor Degree required and 2+ years civil aviation experience; OR High School Gradudate and 5+ years civil aviation experience
- No history of accidents or incidents
- No criminal history
- ATP Licence with relevant type ratings
UPCOMING SCREENING DATES for B777 & B747 Type Rated pilots
UPCOMING 2017 SCREENING DATES FOR A320/21 & A330 Typed Rated pilots
EVA Air, founded in 1989, is the second largest Taiwanese Airline, operating passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America. The airline is based at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport and its fleet currently consists of A321, A330, B744, B777, MD90 and MD11.
Great Airline with possible command upgrade!