Aurigny | Captains | Dornier 228 / 228 NG | Guernsey Base
AURIGNY | Captains | Dornier 228 / 228 NG | Guernsey Base
We are delighted to be helping our client Aurigny with a recruitment campaign for multiple Dornier 228 / 228 NG Captains to be based in Guernsey in the Channel Islands.
Captains – Type Rated
- Valid EASA Licence and LPC on type
- 500 Captain hours on Dornier 228 / 228 NG
- 2000 hours Total Flying Time
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency
- Last flight on an Dornier 228 / 228 NG within preceding 12 months
- Letter of Authenticity from the Licence issuing aviation authority to accompany your Dornier 228 / 228 NG Captain licence
- Options for both permanent positions and 6 months renewable contracts
- Competitive Captain salary
- Accommodation and transportation
- Guernsey base
- Immediate start date
Interview and SIM screening will be held in London Gatwick (LGW). All travel expenses and accommodation if required to be arranged by the airline.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your Dornier 228 / 228 NG Captain application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Emma Race on +44 (0) 1256 368 500, +44 (0) 7538 883041 or alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.