B737 MAX Captain | Norwegian
Rishworth Aviation on behalf of our client Norwegian are now accepting applications for B737 MAX Type Rated and Non-Type Rated Captains with Norwegian based in the U.S.
Contract Term: 3 years renewable
Location/Base: Newburgh (SWF), Providence (PVD)
Ref#: B737 1804
Aircraft Type: B737 MAX
- FAA ATP Certificate and/or EASA ATPL License
- If FAA, validation and conversion during the first 2 years (Pilots will be assisted to obtain), provided at a Flight Training School in Florida.
- 4,000 hours total time
- 2,000 PIC hours on Commercial Jets > 30 tons MTOW
- EASA Medical Class 1 (Pilots will be assisted to obtain)
- English language proficiency ICAO level 5 or higher, or proficient as per FAA
- No criminal record or accident
- You must have the legal right to live and work in the United States (i.e. US Passport or Green Card).
- 04 & 07 May 2017
Rishworth Aviation, through our company Global Crew, is delighted to employ Norwegian’s U.S. based B737 MAX Captains and First Officers. To date, Global Crew has engaged over 350 pilots for assignment with Norwegian Long Haul, flying the B787 Dreamliner. With bases in Rhode Island and New York states, these new B737 MAX opportunities are truly exciting!