Deputy Safety Manager
On behalf of our long-standing client, a global logistics aviation organisation, we are looking for a Deputy Safety Manager to join their team located in East Midlands on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that allows employees to take responsibility, master challenges and develop as part of a diverse and global team.
- Manage and supervise the Safety Department in support of and in the absence of the Safety Manager
- Attend meetings within the company in support of and on behalf of the Safety Manager
- Reviewing, processing, actioning, monitoring to conclusion and closing all safety occurrence reports thereby ensuring that events are investigated and the appropriate closing action is undertaken
- Representing the Company on safety matters i.e. meetings and conferences with external national and international bodies such as the CAA, ISASI, ESASI, AAIB
- Reporting of mandatory occurrences to the UK CAA and the Health and Safety Executive
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an aviation safety function - ideally in the air transport industry
- Alternatively, minimum of 3 years’ experience from a process safety function within a high-risk industry such as aeronautical engineering, rail, marine, oil and gas or nuclear
- Relevant academic qualification / practical experience of undertaking statistical analysis of safety data and identifying trends
- Experience of people management and liaising with internal senior management teams
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in East Midlands or are willing to relocate then please contact Amelia Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More jobs like this
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Airport and Ground Staff jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Environment, Health and Safety jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 EHS jobs in United Kingdom
- Permanent £40,000 - £49,999 Business Services jobs in United Kingdom