Multi Engine Flight Instructor -Contractor
7 days left
- Part Time
CAE is a global leader in simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy, Kidlington , UK is seeking ME FI to join their flight training department. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. Our instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
Minimum Requirements & Eligibility:
- EASA flight licence and Class 1 Medical
- Personal Experience: Total time 1,500 hours, PIC 1,000 hours, ME Total time 200 hours, ME PIC 100 hours, IFR 200 hours
- Instructional Experience: Total dual given 1,000 hours, IF dual given 300 hours, ME dual given 300 hours
- Must have basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and other internet based programs
- Eligible to work in the UK
Essential Job Functions:
- To instruct on flight training courses both at CAE OAA Oxford (and occasionally at other locations) - aircraft and FNPT - to minimum standards - as defined by the CFI
- Meet instructional standards at each OPC - as defined by the CFI
- To deliver mass briefings and relevant ground training to groups of student pilots as required
- To maintain a high standard of student reports, assessments and records
- To deliver flight training courses flexibly to a planned schedule
- To support the development of new and existing CAE OAA flight training materials
- To provide pastoral care and counselling of student pilots
- To undertake responsibilities as internal/external examiners dependent on company requirements and personal qualifications.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness
Apply for Multi Engine Flight Instructor -Contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly