Air Japan Rated & Non Rated B767 F/O position
CAE Parc are currently seeking First Officers for a 5 year renewable commuting contract! Attractive package including evaluation for command upgrade available during the first contract period.
With the opportunity to fly destinations across Asia and the US and one of the best remuneration packages on the market, our commuting contracts with Air Japan offer exceptional terms and a great work life balance.
Along with a lucrative salary, you’ll receive confirmed business class flights to and from your home country each month and 10 consecutive days off and 2 commuting days per month with the option of back-to-back time off so you can spend more time at home with your family.
Ever successful, the airline will continue to expand over the next four years and take delivery of new aircraft, giving you the opportunity to transition to a new aircraft type.
Position: Rated or Non Rated B767 First Officer
Duration of Contract: 5 Years
Base of Operation: Narita (Tokyo), Japan
Screening: Every month
Contract Commencing: Summer 2017 and beyond
- In excess of 3,000 hours total time and in excess of 500 hours commercial airline jet time (corporate/business jet/turboprop hours not accepted)
- 250 hours Pilot in Command on any aircraft OR 70 hours as PICwiththe remaining as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country, 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight and 75 hours Instrument Flight
- Valid ICAO State ATPL with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 18 months on a commercial jet
- English Language Proficiency Minimum ICAO level 4
- Salary during training: US$ 7,162 per month
- Salary after training: US$ 8,138 per month in Year 1 with annual increments up to US$ 10,413 in Year 5
- Commuting Allowance of US$ 2,000 per month OR Return Business Class Tickets home each month
- Plus a number of additional benefits such as, Completion Bonus, Pension, Accommodation Allowance, Staff Travel
- 10 consecutive days off plus 2 commuting days per month
- 24 days annual leave
If interested please email me email@example.com or call me on 00353 1 5042521