VP Global Sales and Business Development
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a VP Global Sales and Business Development to join the business in Geneva on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Sales Executive who is well experienced in both cultivating current client relationships and creating new business opportunities. As head of the Sales department you will co-ordinate and drive the department to meet established sales goals, whilst ensuring continual Business Development for future business.
- Lead and manager are sales initiatives, product development, goals and process improvements across a team of Area Sales Managers.
- Establish, build and expand relationships with existing and potential customers through regional activity and personal networking
- Drive Business Plan through Global Sales Strategic Planning
- Prompt and accurate completion of Sales reports requested by management including sales forecasts and Schedule Routes business plans.
- Relevant Business Aviation experience of 6 – 8 years
- Sales experience for luxury products or services and, as a result, proven experience of building relationships with corporate executives and high-net-worth individuals.
- Confident in representing the business and addressing customer issues and service deviations.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Geneva or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential conversation on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 / +44 (0) 7538 883 041 or send your CV to email@example.com for review.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.