A320 Captain - Salam Air
Have you ever wanted to fly and work in the Middle East? CAE Parc Aviation is pleased to announce that we are recruiting experienced A320 Captains on behalf of Salam Air in Oman. The Airline currently operates a fleet of A320 aircraft, and plans to grow this number over the coming years.
Position: A320 Captain
Duration of Contract: 6 months (with view to permanency)
Base of Operation: Muscat, Oman
Screening: Istanbul (dates to be confirmed)
Contract Commencing: Immediatley
- Minimum 5000 hours total flying time
- 2000 PIC hours on the A320 aircraft
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Competitive Basic Salary: paid in USD
- Block Hours - 75 per month. For any hours worked over 75 block hours in any calendar month, you will be paid an additional amount equal to one seventy-fifth (1/75) of the monthly charge.
- Roster: 9 days off per month. A Minimum of 2 days off per month will be consecutive.
- Flights provided at the start and end of contract aong with a baggage allowance of 70Kg.
For further information, please contact Kevin Silke at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 8161791