A320 First Officer - Salam Air
Have you ever wanted to fly and work in the middle east? CAE Parc Aviation is pleased to announce that we are recruiting experienced A320 First Officers on behalf of a successful airline in Muscat, Oman. The Airline currently operates a fleet of A320 aircraft, and plans to grow this number over the coming years.
Position: A320 Senior First Officer
Duration of Contract: 6 months (with view to permanency)
Base of Operation: Muscat, Oman
Screening: Istanbul (dates to be confirmed)
Contract Commencing: Immediatley
- 1500 hours' on the A320 family
- Valid ICAO ATPL OR PACA CPL with IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO Level 4 English
- Competitve Basic Salary on offer: in USD
- Block Hours - 75 per month. For any hours worked over 75 block hours in any calendar month, you will be paid an additional amount equal to one seventy-fifth (1/75) of the monthly charge.
- Roster: 9 days off per month. A Minimum of 2 days off per month will be consecutive.
- Flights provided at the start and end of contract along with baggage allowanc of 70Kg.
For further information, please contact Kevin Silke at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 1 8161791
Apply for A320 First Officer - Salam Air
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly