Deputy Technical Services Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one of the UK’s Premier FBO & Maintenance Repair Organisations to source a Deputy Technical Services Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in the London Airports Region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• To support the Technical Services Manager (TSM) to ensure the Technical Services team are working within the departmental and company approved procedures.
• Pro-actively identify opportunities to develop departmental and company procedures.
• Drive improvements in team performance and / or financial benefits that will increase revenue.
• Ensure aircraft maintenance check-packs are created within the agreed timescales, to the required standard and fully audited after completion.
• Providing accurate and detailed aircraft technical assistance to support hangar maintenance.
• Liaising with customers, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) and vendors to build upon existing productive and trusted relationships whilst also building new ones.
• Assist with the production of the Maintenance Hangar Input plan in conjunction with the TSM, Maintenance and Hangar Managers and Commercial Manager.
• Contribute to the day-to-day activities that take place within the department.
• Assist with staff performance appraisals and development programmes to ensure internal KPI’s are being met.
• Assist with the Nominated Airworthiness Technical Representative (NATR) role on aircraft managed by the company.
• Undertake projects and any other reasonable tasks as and when required by the Technical Services Manager or senior management team.
• Comply with Company Health, Quality and safety procedures.
• Perform any other duties within your capabilities as directed by the Company.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Strong corporate aircraft technical experience, preferably within a Technical Services Department or aircraft maintenance environment.
• Knowledge of aviation regulatory requirements.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion on this role please call our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small, on +44 (0)1483 397383.
Unfortunately only shortlisted candidates with the ability to work within the EU without a work permit will be contacted.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in regards to this vacancy.