VIP, Passenger, and Trainee Charter Brokers
Aeroprofessional are proud to be currently recruiting for VIP, Passenger and Trainee Charter Brokers.
This role would suit an individual with existing broker experience and a passion for aviation. Our Client is one of the leading Charter Brokers and the role will be situated in the South of England.
Your main responsibility will be to generate and manage a portfolio of clients and actively develop new business through initiative including following up on new leads, client recommendations and networking opportunities.
The role will consist of managing all aspects of a flight from initial request to searching the market, putting offers together, negotiating in the buying and selling process, then following up with client and completing the booking and flight set-up.
If you feel you meet the requirements and the right to live and work in the UK then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
- You must have previous experience as a broker, at least TWO years
- You must have a degree in aviation related management
- You must be flexible, willing to travel and work unsociable hours to meet business needs
- You must be organised and have a positive can-do attitude
- Tenacious and willing to keep trying in challenging situations
- Maintains a calm disposition and positive outlook particularly when working under pressure